[ale] Odd firefox/javascript/wifi issue

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:10:49 EDT 2016

All,

Fairly recently, I've run into a problem with accessing the Evernote
website.

What seems to be the issue is that at least one of the javascript files is
not loading
fully, which blocks the page from working.  It happens only on my laptop
which
uses the wifi connection.

This used to work, before I switched my home wifi from the Asus router to
my powerline IP devices.

My google-fu is weak - I can;t find anything that seems to relate to this
specifically for just browsing as opposed to web development, for which the
solutions seem to be make sure you've downloaded the .js files

TIA,

--
Pete Hardie
--------