[ale] [OT] Rev Bayes and the best programming language

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:29:25 EDT 2016

My gripe with all languages: until you know all the library functions too
much time is spent reinventing the wheel. Once all the library functions
are known, all languages are pretty much like all other languages once
syntax idiosyncrasies are bypassed.

Best language: whatever I'm good at and am willing to pound keyboard
producing.

Worst language: same as best but now must be maintained by someone else.