[ale] ALE meetup at SELF

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Thu May 5 22:46:03 EDT 2016

Since I saw we were discussing SELF schedules I thought it might be a
good time to ask if anyone here who's attending would like to try to
meet up for food and/or drinks one night during the conference. I've
never been to Charlotte so I'll probably have to defer to someone more
familiar with the area for suggestions on location. My travel plans are
still in the works but I believe that tentative plans put me up there
for Thursday night through Sunday afternoon so, if there's enough
interest, maybe Thursday night would be nice before the conference
really kicks off?

  -Ted