[ale] Imagemagick exploit

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu May 5 10:21:37 EDT 2016

Somebody panicked?

Posting about something is not the same as panicking about it.    I’m pretty sure neither Boris nor I wrote anything like “lock up your wives and daughters while you drop everything to work on ImageMagick”.

Discussions about a FOSS utility used by many on Linux seem more relevant to this list than the discussions of where to get vacuum tubes that appear occasionally.