[ale] About ALE Meeting Last night ...

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jun 17 13:31:10 EDT 2016

Didn't see any video flip-issues here.  The white board was fine,
provided the auto-zoom was controlled. I do believe that we'd need to
limit the extra non-speaking connections since this is a peer-to-peer
solution with ZERO central controls by the instigator.

Was my shared text screen not readable?