[ale] Sensor nuts

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jun 8 17:33:28 EDT 2016

On the bright side it did force me to finish up an downloadable option image for my device with avr-gcc, ardude, and make. Anytime I need to make something using the Arduino API I can just download the image and restart.

It did make me open up that NodeMCU that has been on my cart for a couple months. I'm loving that device.

I can run my sensor device off 9v, but mobility sucks since it is still outputing serial. I added a LED and every 30s it will flash the max value for that 30s period in Morse. For me a user interface can be as simple as a LED and a momentary switch. :)