[ale] Sensor nuts

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jun 8 15:43:29 EDT 2016

You came to the conclusion I did initially. I even searched to see if I could rent a 5K device. It is still on my radar.

forced air is an interesting comment. The application notes for the Sharp do not talk about forcing air. I thought about running a small fan at 5v at reduced speed to imitate breathing via nostrils. That would create some movement.

I'm redoing a bathroom and about a week ago an idea popped in my head suggesting a powered respirator. Masks suck. I sweat wearing one.