[ale] Linux Website Builder

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:30:31 EDT 2016

   Finally looking to update a VERY out of date website.  It currently uses
shtml and CSS pages and I would like to find a WYSIWYG tool that'll do
complete editing of the site, not one page at a time or a page without
formatting etc.

   I looked at bluefish but that doesn't seem to load full pages/styles.
For instance if I load the index.shtml I get the basic background and nav
bar but no text.  If I load the main page ( included by index.shtml ) I get
no formatting, style, etc.

   It was originally created with VI but I'd rather try out a comprehensive
tool before I go back to that route.

Suggestions?
   -R