[ale] Higher MTU for 40 GB NICs?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:30:42 EDT 2016

I'm of the opposite opinion, having been bitten by downstream devices.
I generally set it to 1460 or so if the interface sends anything
outside of my control. Which is most things. If you're using an
interface dedicated to backend storage, then the higher MTU can help
some. No metrics for that, but that's my understanding.

--
Mind on a Mission