[ale] Party like it is 1995

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:41:49 EDT 2016

I may have my original CDE disk buried somewhere. I found my redhat 4.2 I
bought and installed after getting sick of win nt 3.51 crashing hourly.

The desktop I want back was tkdesktop. Written in tcl/tk and sporting a
very 3D look, it was a view of an office with desk, file drawers, cabinet,
phone. Directories were literally manila, 3 tab folders. Click to open and
see sheets of typed paper for text documents, table sheets for spreadsheets
(sc was the default) and more folders. Click a drawer to open it, the drag
(wireframe) of folder to drawer to put away.