[ale] Charlotte

George P. Burdell info+lug at southeastlinuxfest.org
Sun Jun 5 13:55:33 EDT 2016

Howdy Chris.  The pre-party is the craft beer bottle share (with wine and
distillates from the southeast as well this year).    The selection is
pretty staggering:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12KxJJikbMnplBDW3YyJTtWYLL75YJsHUnafWHMYNP-U/

I think you'll also find our event is put on by the community for the
community, and so talks that are sales pitches are few and far between (and
certainly weren't proposed to SELF as sales pitches if they were accepted).
  I think our /dev/random track in particular is a pretty good example of
community focused content.