[ale] Still Lookin'

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:25:31 EDT 2016

We’re still looking for both consultants and developers here at Shadow-Soft.  We have need for those who wish to learn some Puppet/Chef/Ansible (or have previous knowledge) who would like to gain a RedHat cert or two as well as automation certs where appropriate, and then travel up to 50% (although we do have an increasing amount of local work, it seems).

We’re a lot of fun to work for, you get to travel, and your miles, points, whatever are yours.

Check out:

http://shadow-soft.com/careers/

Specifically:

http://shadow-soft.com/career/devops-consultant/

We’re also hunting high-level programmers of the Java/C++ variety and C# as well.  Are you Junior to Midrange on the Systems side?  We’ll train you.

If you’re interested, give me a shout, and I’ll get you into the pipe!

Jerald