[ale] SUSE best practices

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Jul 27 12:56:56 EDT 2016

especially since that information is available in knowledge base articles by doing a Google search....
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Brian Stanaland <brian at stanaland.org> 7/27/2016 12:41 PM >>>
The following comment was found in the SUSE documentation for SLES 11.

*NOTE: YaST Registration*

We are deliberately not giving the syntax to use suse_register. If it is
not something you already know, you should use YaST.

https://www.suse.com/documentation/suse-best-practices/securitymodule/data/securitymodule.html

This isn't very linux-like of them. A co-worker joked that it's very
Unix-like.

I can see not wanting to get into the details of suse_register in this
particular guide. But I'd expect a reference to more details at least.

--Brian

--
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein