[ale] IoT

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jul 26 19:00:27 EDT 2016

Make your own. Secure your own.

The MCUs are more than capable of being secure now.

On MQTT user encryption in the data stream. Use user/pass to the broker. Use encryption on the data.

My problem with IoT is that vendors lock me in to their ideas. Making my own allows me to do what I want to do.

Zigbee? Z-Wave? Neither. Make my own!