[ale] OT: Ethernet over power line

Steve Nicholas sfnicholas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:10:39 EDT 2016

I have it. My Toshiba laptop wireless sucks.  I have a 50 mbps pipe from
Comcast.  Both of my Dellls can hit it with ease. The Toshiba is only 12 -
15 mbps.  Bought the Ethernet over wired and am getting real close to 50. I
was in a two story when I bought it, now in a ranch. Both the with and
without results are pretty much the same as the two story.  I have XzLel if
this helps.

Steve