[ale] OT: Ethernet over power line

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Jul 25 13:07:21 EDT 2016

I have a server on my dryer (and the washer, too.)  Records run time,
cycle settings, and temperature. :)

Then again I've got micro servers in the pantry (temperature/humidity)
and the attic (temperature, fan controls, vent controls) as well and
just finished making one for the power and gas meters.  :)