[ale] Fedora 24 - A little bit Challenging??

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Jul 19 16:34:30 EDT 2016

I haven't had shutdown issues (thankfully).

And thanks to your nudge, I went and double checked the virtual terminals,
which are still there thank you. Not sure whether the original
observations were due to computer or keyboard/chair issue. Lets assume the
latter.

I've not seen any ssh issues in either direction (in or out) for F-24, but
I'm not exactly an aggressive user either.

I may yet drop back to F-23 on this box.

Thanks for the virtual terminal nudge, and the other comments from all.
Appreciated.