[ale] July ALE meeting

kilpatms at comcast.net kilpatms at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 11:21:53 EDT 2016

We will be there.

Sean

----- Original Message -----

I would like to invite ALErs to my house for a cookout instead of a formal ALE central meeting. Saturday, July 30 after 4pm. Bring something to grill and drink. I'll make some sides and provide plates, cups, etc. Kids and spouses are certainly welcome.

I have a charcoal smoker that will be in use with a pork shoulder that day. I also have a charcoal grill and will be acquiring a new propane grill to replace the 20 year old one I just recycled due to lack of replacement parts. So plenty of hot racks to sear food on.

Hit me up off list for the address in Tucker where I can Stone Mountain from my roof.

Yes. My deck is nearly ready. Lot's of finish work occurring now.