[ale] OT: micro mini nano PC

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:59:27 EST 2016

I was in Fry's about 30 minutes ago. Gigabyte's mini PC seems with lower
price that NUC but the CPUs are not the last from the Intel product line.
Also there was box "forgot the name" with the Z3735F CPU with 2GB RAM and
16GB eMMC drive and windows 8.1 with Bing for $159 but who knows how the
boot works.