[ale] sound and picture

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Mon Jan 25 20:01:38 EST 2016

All of them have a desktop setup that will replace using windows and mac.

In fact, there are some rather substantial sound and picture editing tools for Linux. There are tools for creating 3D animation and for non-linear video editing.

IMNSHO, the only think Linux lacks is the arrogant smugness of Steve Jobs selling upgrades to the choir. Linux kicked Windows in the nards about a decade ago.