[ale] Linux Foundation quietly drops community representation

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Jan 25 10:35:12 EST 2016

>> There was a place a buddy of mine and I who used to go to every Friday
>> and a barfly there would ask us to do shots with him.   I got rid of
>> him finally by telling him I’d do his shot if he’d do mine.   He
>> ordered us each a Jägermeister which we did.   Then I ordered us each
>> a Bacardi 151.   When he did that he looked at me as if he HAD been
>> “shot” and walked away.
>>

> wimp. Didn't light it first THEN down it.
>
> jagermeister is nasty stuff. I've never been able to get past the smell
> of it. mouthwash and cough syrup with a hint petroleum by products.
> ether, benzene and chloroform with a splash of methanol. <shudder>

Jägerbombs! Never tried Jäger straight. At least not that I can recall. ;)

Also I've done far too many 151 shots. When you just want to be drunk,
hard to beat that.

Had some spiced beer in USVI - didn't really understand what "spiced"
meant before that. The intensity was unexpected.

Picked up some terrible Guavaberry Liqueur in Sint Maarten. Made only
there. Made about 5 different mixed drinks with it before giving the
rest away. None of those drinks was even remotely good.

Worst drink ever is fermented prunes called "Glögg". Swedish, I think.

Though some new-ish beer brewers do produce some nasty crap too. ;)

My lawn-mowing-refreshing-drink is Amaretto + {any clear soda}.
Refreshing like sugared iced tea. Ummm.

Anyone have a "what drink can I make with these ingredients" linux app?
See - we can try to be on-topic.