[ale] Linux Foundation quietly drops community representation

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Jan 25 09:10:05 EST 2016

I usually order Meyer’s with tonic.   Wait staff always seem nonplussed by that request.

There was a place a buddy of mine and I who used to go to every Friday and a barfly there would ask us to do shots with him.   I got rid of him finally by telling him I’d do his shot if he’d do mine.   He ordered us each a Jägermeister which we did.   Then I ordered us each a Bacardi 151.   When he did that he looked at me as if he HAD been “shot” and walked away.