[ale] syslinux problem making bootable usb

Ken Cochran kwc at shell.TheWorld.com
Thu Jan 21 10:42:17 EST 2016

Gparted I have atm is 0.24.0-2 from last October; ah, there's newer...
I used something older originally, worked fine then too
(around Jan 2015).
Ya, yumi does look rather distro-specific, makes sense really.
All usb ports on both computers are tested bootable.
Gparted has always worked, chntpw has yet to; I think what's
going on is some kinda 7ism/BS...  (as usual...)

-kc