[ale] syslinux problem making bootable usb

Mark@markulmer.com mark at markulmer.com
Wed Jan 20 21:29:00 EST 2016

I like the method where you boot Linux; rename sethc.exe (sticky keys). Copy cmd.exe and rename to sethc.exe. Upon boot back windows, press shift 5 times and you're in as SYSTEM (a local admin). Just remember this is only half as cool as being root. 😀 You can now add/change users, set passwords and add users to admin group.

-mark