[ale] syslinux problem making bootable usb

DjPfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Jan 20 17:32:37 EST 2016

For the last few years I've been using dd. Works with any bootable ISO Linux distribution. No multiboot allowed. Just a single ISO.
Syslinux and other boot tools don't always work on newer computers. If you must have some sort of a tool to do this, MKUSB has a GUI and there is a CLI version with next to zero dependencies.
If you want to use Windows for this, Yumi is the tool that has always worked for me. It supports multiboot setups.

99% of the time, I just use dd.