[ale] Alright, it's time to move on from Linode

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Jan 10 14:22:07 EST 2016

Oh, wait? So you went on record as an expert in init systems, and you've not even written one? Sue me for misunderstanding, but that's seem to imply you've no expertise there.

I *have* actually written a small init system with my needed features cherry-picked, for embedded systems. But you claimed to be more of an expert than I on the subject.

Yet more evidence that you're just full of it.

Sent from my iPhone