[ale] Setting up a PS/4 in a DMZ on home network

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Feb 28 09:26:47 EST 2016

Looks like wifi only, so assuming a cheap router, the answer is another cheap
router to be used just for wifi of this device.  Lots of tech homes have
multi-router configurations due to kids and security considerations.
http://blog.jdpfu.com/2010/06/16/wireless-bridging-with-security-in-a-home-or-small-business
might be what you want.