[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Feb 25 17:34:36 EST 2016

On 02/25/16 17:00, Chris Fowler wrote:
> I guess the best way to do this is to go to Microcenter, look at the
> mother boards, use smart phone to google Linux issues with the board I'm
> looking at, buy, and then replace what is in my original case.

I would pick a CPU, check that my local microcenter has it, find a good,
compatible MB using pcpartspicker, check that my local microcenter has
it too.  I'd look over 2nd and 3rd choices for the MB based on
microcenter pricing ...

Then order online so they are ready in 20 min when I get there.

But that's me.