[ale] ATT internet black hole. Any advice?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Feb 22 05:40:56 EST 2016

I have no idea how to get ATT to do anything, but if you really need to
get work done, you might look into renting a room from someone with good
connectivity.  Check your local Linux group for possibilities.  In
general, for the time being find an alternative location.  Make friends
with a local computer shop, maybe.

Just a thought.
Jim.