[ale] WIFI mystery speed problems

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Thu Feb 18 13:21:37 EST 2016

Channel is static on a non-conflicting channel (though as mentioned in
might be a conflict).  Next time it goes slow, I'll run a survey and
pick a new channel.

I've been running this router in this configuration since about
September 2015 -- we just started to notice performance issues about a
week and a half ago.  But I can't be sure they weren't happening earlier
and we just never noticed.

Steve