[ale] Half of my servers went dark.

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Feb 18 10:41:31 EST 2016

Comcast had a major outage a couple of days ago.   Maybe they're doing some sort of follow up maintenance.

I just ran across this site that says Comcast has been having issues since 4:45 AM this morning but didn't delve into details.
http://downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity

Some of our sites use Comcast and from what I'm overhearing we're seeing issues related to Comcast but I thankfully am not in the team that deals with that.