[ale] I'm totally stumped with an ssl connection error

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Feb 14 09:59:13 EST 2016

Thanks for the info.  The sites-enabled files are symlinks.  Nice to
know about sprunge.us.

My friend and I finally discovered the problem, I think.  At least all
his browsers, phones and tablets work as do mine.  Apparently browsers
were arbitrarily going to a IPV6 address sometimes and I didn't have
IPV6 defined in the apache config files.  When I put in a block for the
IPV6 address:443, it all started to work.

Thanks again for all the advise.  Hopefully this last change fixed it.

Jim.