[ale] kde question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:55:05 EST 2016

rpm -qa | grep epel  #show what is installed
remove the existing epel with
yum remove <what you found from above>
yum install https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/e/epel-relea
se-7-5.noarch.rpm
NOTE: I don't see konquerer in the repo at all so this all might be
moot. Thunderbird?

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain