[ale] Bacula backup gathering?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 12 12:18:11 EST 2016

My sip server (running on an ARM board with SHDC card) died the other
day; the SHDC card failed in an unrecoverable way.  Alas, I didn't have
a backup!  Luckily I had my previous sip server around, and this one was
created relatively recently so I MOSTLY remembered what changes I had to
make so it only took me a day to recover.  HOWEVER, I would like to
figure out a good way to backup the rest of my systems.

-derek