[ale] kde question

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Feb 12 09:00:46 EST 2016

You might want to run 'yum provides "*/kde" to see what KDE packages are available.

That shows me kde-runtime and kde-workspace among others.   I'm thinking the latter might provide what you're looking for but am not sure since I don't use KDE.   You may need to add rhel-7-server-eus-rpms to your setup if not already there.