[ale] Seeking opportunity

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:24:59 EST 2016

Pete,
Since about 80% of job seekers get jobs from working their network,
make sure everybody you know, knows what kind of work you are looking
for.  That is how I got 2 of the last 3 jobs.
Wolf Halton
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104
--
Expand Your Vision = Enhance Your Impact
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud - http://atlantacloudtech.com/