[ale] Dell Ispirion B130 laptop with 2GBdisk and 2GB memory (max)

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Feb 3 06:15:53 EST 2016

On Wednesday 03 February 2016, Boris Borisov wrote:
> The old Pentium could be only small firewall with that much RAM.

My current firewall is Celeron 466 MHz - 64 MB. HP Pavilion 4550Z and came
originally with Win 98! Still runs great when I remember to dump the logs
every few years.

Bought its replacement from Allen Beddingfield a year ago so if it dies
before I get around to sourcing another half high NIC and setting up an
orange zone, will at least have a much faster version of what we have been
using for over 13 years. Matthew Magee helped me set it up in 2004 though it
was reinstalled a year or two later when the original 10 GB HD died.
Replacement is the un-wiped 8 GB with the bank emails and memos I have
mentioned before.
--
William