[ale] Dell Ispirion B130 laptop with 2GBdisk and 2GB memory (max)

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Feb 1 20:16:53 EST 2016

386sx16 with 1 MB memory for me. I'd guess the HDD was 20MB.
It had X/Windows, barely.

A few years later and I'd swapped that out for a 486dx/33 - needed the math
coprocessor to do flight simulation towards an instrument rating.

If you need a lite-distro, consider TinyCore - 12MB includes X/Windows and it
should run on i386 CPU. That Pentium M should fly with it.  If you want more in
a distro, look at TinyCorePlus - about 70MB last time I checked.