[ale] Dell Ispirion B130 laptop with 2GBdisk and 2GB memory (max)

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Feb 1 14:08:15 EST 2016

2GB of memory is quite sufficient to run some of the lighter desktop
environments, however 2GB of disk is fairly limiting.  Try Puppy Linux.
VectorLinux works well on small memory systems, but it won't fit on 2GB
of disk.  Why don't you upgrade the disk?

Don't even think of trying Ubuntu on 2 GB of disk.  It won't let you.

Jim.