[ale] OT: micro mini nano PC

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Feb 1 00:24:25 EST 2016

Thought UEFI BIOS had a place for a cert that signed the kernels. It is
just that cert is pre-installed from MSFT since that is what most people
use.  OTOH, I dunno.

 Read an article that the LF figured out a cross-platform way to NOT use
MSFT certs, but retain the desired boot-chain validation.

OTOH, I dunno what was actually implemented.