[ale] chmod

Sean kilpatms at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 11:45:50 EST 2016

BINGO!

The clue I needed.

Sean

PS.  For those interested in creative uses of programming, I suggest a visit
to Oak Grove sometime over the next 4 nights.  Oak Grove is an intersection on
Lavista Road a half mile east of Clairmont Rd.  Park behind the Walreens and
walk south on Oak Grove Rd. to see the Christmas light show. The entire light
show (this is a major league display) is coordinated with the music and runs
for maybe 15 minutes of so. I am told the home owner also owns a radio station
-- which probably hints at the expertise needed to put something like this
together.  (Needless to say, his neighbors are somewhat less than thrilled at
the annual display.)  I don't know which takes more time: programming the
thousands of lights or wiring everything up.

msk