[ale] OT: Looking for some old school pics.

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Dec 5 05:37:41 EST 2016

Please keep us (me if others do not want the OT chatter) posted on what
learn! Two years ago bought my wife a used K10d so she could use her old
K1000 lenses. Worked reasonably well outdoors in full sunlight but we never
had much luck with anything else. Guess I need to spend more money, just not
sure what to get next. Newer used camera is probably high on the list as the
K10d is now about ten years old:-(

Also, some of the tutorials disagree with the manual on a couple of settings
when using manual focus lenses so watch out for that.

William