[ale] upgrading to ubuntu yakkety

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Dec 2 14:41:14 EST 2016

There is a non-GUI way to change this. I just didn't look it up.

I purge the ubuntu-distro-update-nag crap during initial setup and only
run LTS distros, so this new default setting is perfect. ;)

But you and I aren't normal desktop Ubuntu users. Those nice folks want
a GUI. I won't fault Canonical for providing it. Choice is good, right?