[ale] Example large generic website for load testing?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:37:22 EDT 2016

Ha!

I was about to suggest a wget --mirror wikipedia :-)

I recall a bit of perl code years ago on freshmeat that would generate a
large static site with a few params of input like directory depth and pages
per directory and links per page and maybe page size. That was at least 10
years ago. If I can recall the name I'll update this.