[ale] [OT] Cell phones

Calvin Harrigan calvin.harrigan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:40:45 EDT 2016

Just a quick note. I don't know if it works, haven't tried yet, but WiFi
calling seems to be baked into Marshmallow on the 5x.  The 5x has been
great so far.  The only real complaint I have is the speaker pop on
powering on/wake up. I know, nit-picky...  I was tempted by blu, one+,
and UMI.  But couldn't pull the trigger on those just yet.  Perhaps in a
next two to three years.  :)