[ale] TLS handshake

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Aug 26 21:33:24 EDT 2016

We do not use this system to relay out, but some things send in. I received a bounce from gmail alerting me. When SMTPS is available gmail and other services use that.

> Have I mentioned that you REALLY need to get off of RHEL5/CentOS5 yet? Official
> end of support for the former is April 2017 and as suggested by the call about
> TLS I made to them the support you do get until then may be a bit lacking.

Oh yes, but it will be a new system. When this system reboots I am not hoping much for it to boot back up. I also need to replace its aging hardware.
what I've been doing is compiling programs required against upgrade a newer version of openssl in a different directory.

21:32:43 up 1611 days, 5 min, 2 users, load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.07