[ale] Easy way to add and delete iptables rules

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Aug 26 12:45:43 EDT 2016

Another weenie option.

USB wifi adapter. Block that MAC from connections. Most home routers
have this feature built-in.  Only allow known MACs. Take away the
wifi-adapter when they are bad.

Of course, in a real business, forcing all traffic through a proxy and
only allowing the proxy to have external DNS access would be important.
After all, traffic can be tunneled through DNS connections.  OTOH, if
your kids get to that level of sophistication, can't say that I'd punish
them. ;)

On 08/26/2016 11:05 AM, Chris Fowler wrote:

> [...]

Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT
professionals.