[ale] Easy way to add and delete iptables rules

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Aug 26 11:05:04 EDT 2016

That is what I'm doing here. How did you delete the rule? Just reload the whole iptables-save output?

I'm going to have a button out in the open that the parents are only allowed to touch. Or a key switch with a key on my key chain? Whatever it will be it will be amusing.

I don't really force these kids to do their homework or read. I just punish the bad grades. "You do whatever you need to do to get the grade up"
I'm providing consequences to their decisions.