[ale] SLES 11 SP4 df

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Aug 26 01:20:00 EDT 2016

unloading the nfs client will normally clear the hang.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Raj Wurttemberg" <rajaw at c64.us> 8/25/2016 11:27 PM >>>
I have had that happen in my NFS environments on RHEL6 as well. I was
only able to regain control of the system again after finding the
off-line NFS mount. These are my current NFS mount options in my fstab:

rw,bg,rsize=65536,wsize=65536,hard,nfsvers=3,nointr,nosharecache,timeo=600,tcp

(yes, I am aware that ‘nointr’ is depreciated and ‘timeo=600’
is the default… not my idea to include them.)

/Raj