[ale] USB Wireless

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:40:40 EDT 2016

Mark,

I have those nano's but they aren't the best because of range.  Friday
I stop at Microcenter and picked up a J5Create 300N, this was $17.99
dual antenna, usb stick, works with 2.4 Ghz and 5. Ghz, the range is
great.  Working great on my Kali Pi B.

The other one I picked up, TP-Link TL-WN722N 150bps, High-Gain, single
antenna,  this was $14.99 it too is working great with Kali see it, I
haven't set up yet, but I am thinking to use it like Chris talked
about.

The Dual for  scaning
The Single for Host
An a nano for client, so I can connect via my phone connect bot.

I bough an antenna for another $8 that I can replace on these sticks,
about 14" long, not sure if I will have enough power, but I try it as
well to see if it gets me a gain or not